About The Brew Stand
News and Reviews about Craft Beer and Home Brewing
The Brew Stand started out as a simple way for me to keep track of all the beer and home brewing news, info, and other stuff that pertains to beer.
In my travels, I’ve certainly drank my share of good, (and bad) beers and have continued to enjoy home brewing for more than 20 years.
There is so much excellent information out there, it can be hard to keep up with. My goal is to have a site that collects all the news and shares it with you.
Who this site is for
This is site for for people who
- Are interested in home brewing or are already home brewers
- Interested in craft beers and experiencing different beers from all over
- Interested in hearing about issues around legality and culture around craft beer and home brewing
- Interested in learning about and supporting small, (often local) breweries
Who this site is NOT for
This site may not be for you if…
- You like “lite” beers
- You like beers that are loosely defined as beer
- Big, Commercial breweries are your favorite!
- You relax with a lime beer after cutting the yard
I make no claims I am an expert, or an authority. But I do have my opinions and have seen a thing or two.
If you have a question, comment, suggestion or submission, please visit the Contact Page and let us know!